Sunday, September 30, 2012

Update #2: Rugby, football and another rainy day.

Hello again all,
Yesterday a mate and i got tickets to the Osprey's Rugby match, was pretty interesting. Rugby is quite the sport, that's for sure. It's also dirt cheap compared to footy, just 12 quid (£12) for tickets on the touchline! The Liberty Stadium is quite pretty, I'll post some pictures at the end.

Today the plan is to read for class and catch some football on the TV while doing laundry, Aston Villa plays Wigan, should be interesting (assuming I can get some pound coins for the machines, hmm)
Tomorrow classes start, excited to get going with that. Already have two reading assignments, thankfully they're short, just 12-15 pages.

It's raining again, go figure. Hoping to get some boots and a warm jacket once my loan money comes through this week.

Well that's all for now, I'm sure I'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment